Naturopathic practice uses natural remedies to help your body-mind-spirit heal itself. It embraces a variety of therapies such as herbal medicine and supplements, nutritional and dietary advice, lifestyle habits and mindfulness. It may also involve various testing such as blood tests, hormone testing and food sensitivity testing.
The aim is to treat the whole person, meaning everything from physical ailments, mental health, emotional stress, patterns of behaviour and beliefs to get to the root causes, not just the symptoms.
Herbal medicine is one of the world’s oldest forms of medicine and is still the main treatment for most of the population in the world. The use of safe, effective, evidenced based natural remedies as well as traditional proven remedies are provided from my onsite herbal dispensary.
An initial naturopathic consultation takes 1 hours, in which we will discuss your health concerns and medical history, dietary and lifestyle factors. Your consultation will be in-depth and individualised so that we can help treat your symptoms and understand what may be causing them, allowing us to create your optimal health treatment plan. Herbal and nutritional medicine along with healthy eating, emotions and lifestyle habits are shown as valid treatment options for many health concerns, including:
- Irritable Bowel, Bloating, Flatulence, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Reflux and Indigestion
- Low energy, Adrenal / Chronic Fatigue and Thyroid Imbalances
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Mood Swings
- Weight Balance and Liver Detoxification
- Women's Hormonal Imbalances - PMS, Endometriosis, PCOS, Painful and Irregular Periods, Menopause
- Recurrent Colds, Viral Infections such as Glandular Fever, Covid-19 and other Immune Disorders
- Allergies - Eczema, Asthma, Sinusitis, Hayfever
- Headaches and Migraines
- Food sensitivities